Welcome to the JSC Job Bank. To post a job/internship, please follow the following instructions:
To create an account:
1. Click on "create an account."
2. Complete two registration pages and submit.
3. On the 3rd page (advertising posting costs) click on ADD SCHOOL ACCOUNT under "MY SCHOOLS".
4. Choose Johnson State College in the drop down menu and then click "Request Access."
Under "My schools" on the right you will see your request has been sent. An email will be sent to you within 24 hours. Friday requests will be processed the following Monday. Once you are given permission to post a position, you can login to your account and post a position using the instructions outlined.
To post a position once your account has been authorized:
1. Log in and click Johnson State College under "MY SCHOOLS."
2. Once you click POST A NEW JOB select the BASIC option.
All companies want students with Experience.
Since 1996, Experience has been building a new bridge between college and the working world - and over 100,000 employers use our network to reach nearly 5 million students and graduates from our partner schools and professional organizations all across the country. Learn more about how success comes with Experience.